Dolphin Discovery Cozumel
Dolphin Discovery Cozumel is located in the marina area of Playa Santa Lucía. Their boats are about 45 feet long and can comfortably accommodate up to six guests. The tour lasts one hour and 15 minutes, but people who visit during the peak season may want to reserve two separate trips.”
Dolphin Discovery Cozumel is located in the marina area of Playa Santa Lucía. Their boats are about 45 feet long and can comfortably accommodate up to six guests. The vessel has a full kitchen, which includes stainless steel appliances and a full refrigerator.
There are two cabins on board: one with two double beds and another with three single beds; each cabin has its bathroom with a shower stall or bathtub (depending on whether you get an inside or outside cabin). Plenty of seating areas for relaxing after your day at sea!
● Their boats are about 45 feet long and can comfortably accommodate up to six guests.
● They are comfortable and have a nice view.
● The boats are excellent and have a nice view!
The tour lasts one hour and 15 minutes, but people who visit during the peak season may want to reserve two separate trips.
The tour lasts one hour and 15 minutes, but people who visit during the peak season may want to reserve two separate trips. The tours are booked online or by phone, and you can book them in advance.
You can also opt for a dolphin-only tour if you don’t want to see other animals on your trip (or want more time with the dolphins).
Dolphin Discovery Cozumel is a unique shore excursionthat allows guests to swim with dolphins. Guests can swim with and interact with trained dolphins in a safe and controlled environment. As part of this experience, guests can feed the dolphins along with other activities such as bobbing on a tube, riding on the dolphin’s backs, and even taking pictures with them!
Chankanaab Park is a beautiful park located in Cozumel. It offers many attractions, including the Mayan ruins at Xunantunich and several other ruins and cenotes (natural sinkholes) that can be explored by boat or hiking trails. The park also has an open-air museum with replicas of Maya temples and buildings and exhibits about local culture and history. There are restaurants here where you can enjoy delicious food from around Mexico, including tacos al pastor (marinated pork), tamales filled with mole negro sauce, or quesadillas made with corn tortillas topped with cheese melted over low heat until golden brown! If you’re looking for something more unique than just tacos al pastor, then try some wild boar meat burritos covered in green chile sauce served to pipe hot right out of the oven at El Asador Restaurant located inside Chankanaab Park itself, which makes it even better because they’ll make sure everything tastes fresh before serving it up to customers!
If this sounds like something worth checking out, then visit them today!
If you plan to book a trip with Dolphin Discovery Cozumel, booking as far in advance as possible is best. Tours fill up quickly and are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. The organization offers two kinds of visits:
● Poolside tours take place inside the park and cost $99 per person (or $89 if booked online). These include access to all three pools at Dolphin Discovery Cozumel: Outer Cove, Blue Lagoon, and Palm Beach. You can also add optional activities, such as snorkeling or diving, for an additional fee ($25-$50 per person).
● Silverback Tour ($55 per person), which includes access to all four pools at Dolphin Discovery Cozumel: Outer Cove (featuring Sharks Bay), Blue Lagoon (featuring Stingray Bay), Palm Beach & Shark Bay – including an exclusive look into their natural habitat! This tour also comes with lunch included upon arrival at your accommodation location within Playa del Carmen Resort Zone 2; accommodations are only available during specific dates each year when there aren’t any other scheduled events running simultaneously throughout our entire resort zone 2 locations so please keep this information in mind before making any plans since most people won’t be able to see everything they want while staying here which means that if you’re planning then booking early allows us more time together so we don’t miss out on anything important.”
Chankanaab Park is located on the west side of Cozumel and offers some great views over the ocean. This is one of the best beaches in Cozumel, but it takes work to reach by bus or taxi. You can take a taxi from downtown or a shuttle van (around $20-$25) from Hotel Zone 5.
If you decide to get there by public transportation, once you’ve reached Hotel Zone 5, walk east along Calle Doctor Rodolfo Saez until you reach Avenida Duarte; turn left here and head down Avenida Rafael Carrasco until it meets with Avenida José María Martínez del Río; turn right onto Avenida Rafael Carrasco again until it forks with Calle Jaén; go left here for about 200 meters until suddenly–you know this feeling?–you’ll see Chankanaab Park ahead of you!
Cozumel, Mexico, is a great place to take a cruise vacation. The island has various activities, including snorkeling, diving, and kayaking. There are also several different shore excursions offered by the cruise lines that will allow you to get off the ship and explore Cozumel on land.
Cozumel shore excursions are one-day and multi-day, including transportation from port to port. Norwegian Cruise Line offers two-hour snorkeling tours in crystal clear waters with plenty of fish life. These trips leave Grand Cayman and Nassau aboard Norwegian Spirit or Norwegian Dawn.
Dolphin Discovery Cozumel is one of the best places to go snorkeling in Cozumel. They have excellent service, and their boats are comfortable for everyone, even children. Their tours last about an hour and 15 minutes, making it easy for people who only have a little time to return from their cruise ship or hotel before heading off again on another adventure somewhere else in Mexico!